|Members Only Area|
|Photo Album – Find Your Picture|
|How many KR points do you have? Check the chart >|
|Coming soon: Leader Board|
|Coming soon: The Love & Peace Journal|
Does a single ant create an ant hill? We don’t think so. It takes an entire colony to build their super structure and make life work for them.
Become a member and build on this beautiful common goal: a kinder society.
- Inspire others and have fun doing it!
What’s our grand strategy to change the world? Actually, there’s nothing grandiose about it, and we don’t want to turn the world upside down either.
We’re gentle rebels. We want to inspire as a social group with a positive attitude. Non-political, and not affiliated with any religious organization. All are welcome.
Peaceful and kind – the attributes we strive for within a functioning community
It just may become contagious
Our main activity is to have fun, meet people and enjoy conversations in a nice setting. Or do things together, like take a ceramic class, visit a concert, have a picnic or take a tour of a hip new gallery.
But we also support good causes by occasionally volunteering for local charities, or finding people who deserve an award for a good deed. At the same time, our members are encouraged to help build on the museum.
We’re a group of like-minded people, regardless of heritage or views. All we want is to give a boost to kindness and be an inspiration to others.
And if you believe that there is strength in numbers, the future is in good shape. Join our society of “Kindness Rebels” and make that difference!
$3.33 a month for a ton of activities!
Membership fee is only $40 per year, with lots of things waiting for you all year long! There are new people for you to meet, new places to go, extra gifts and members-only events. Plus, you get your Kindness Reward points twice as fast. All this, while making your community better.
Act fast – lock in your rate for life:
Pick your favorites throughout the year:
- Love, Peace & Lunch (the Signature Luncheons)
- Love, Peace & Coffee (afternoon socials)
- Love, Peace & Wine (an all adult evening mixer)
- Love & Peace Executives Mixer for business owners/managers
- Classes, Seminars, Workshops
- Outings, Tours, Field Trips
- Love & Peace Community Activities
- Spring Food Drive to benefit a local food pantry
- Holiday Toy Drive
- …and more: including activities for inner peace, healing or personal enrichment
Your benefits as a member:
- Double all the Kindness Reward Points, to get your gifts faster
- FREE Membership Welcoming Package upon initial sign-up
- Discount for most prepaid activities and events
- Special recognition awards after 5, 10, 25 year Membership
- Gifts, coupons or samples at select meetings
- Access to members-only areas and events
Sign up today, so you start earning twice the Kindness Reward points immediately!
Yes, I want to be a rebel for kindness!
Where and when are the events?
There are different types of events. “Love, Peace & Coffee” is an afternoon social at a local coffee shop or other facility. Times and frequency may vary.
The Luncheons are somewhat more structured, with occasional speakers or programs. You’ll find them in various local settings to experience different surroundings and discover new flavors.
The Mixers are evening, adult-only events at local bars, restaurants, or other businesses. These are strictly social events in a mature environment, for bonding and friendly personal or business relationships.
All events or activities are in various locations, to be announced in the calendar.
What do we do there?
- getting to know each other, making connections
- participating in the Signature Activities (optional)
- discovering hidden gems: organized outings to nature centers, art galleries, specialty restaurants, select sports events, field trips and more
- learning new things, such as pottery, glass fusion, self defense
- enjoying food and drink together, socializing
- having fun in a relaxing environment, with optional yoga, tai chi classes or healing workshops
Start your own local chapter:
Great minds think alike, but some may need a gentle nudge. That’s what we’re here for: inspire others to be more kind.
Be a Love & Peace Consul! Gather, organize and lead a local chapter of the Love & Peace Society.
A new purpose
Visualize yourself as a gentle rebel for love and peace, and you’ll know why it’s a good idea to be in the middle of supportive peers: the Love & Peace Society.
If you have a positive attitude, this group is perfect for you. Let’s do good things together!
Fascinating Stats | Bead Portal | Affiliate Program | Business Directory
© Copyright by Love & Peace Project LLC. All rights reserved.
|Add your item to the Love, Peace & Beads Museum||Become a member of the Love & Peace Society||Run your own Chapter of the Love & Peace Society|